Our Typical Client
Am I the type of client who should be speaking to you?
I have been told I cannot get a mortgage or remortgage, due to my circumstances. With so many brokers and companies to choose from, why should I use and trust you?
Well the answer is this…
- We are fully regulated and authorised, by the Financial Conduct Authority
- We have 15 years experience, helping people like you
- We can supply contact details of people we have helped in the past
- We are linked with professional solicitors and accountants, who can also be contacted if required
- You can find us on linked in and facebook
So, if you answer yes to any of the statements below you need to speak to us:
- I am embarrassed about my situation and don’t want to discuss it with people I know or have previously used
- I don’t want a hard sell
- I am self-employed and only have 1 years accounts
- I have had a legal dispute and need to raise funds
- I have been declined by my bank
- I have a low credit score
- I have had a default or CCJ
- I have previously had an IVA or been bankrupt
- Debt Management Plan
- I need to raise funds for a buy-to-let
- I have credit card debt and want to control my finances
- Due to my job I cannot deal with my bank and need an out of hours appointment
- I have complex income or income from several sources
- I don’t understand my credit file
- I am divorced and need help with paperwork – I find the whole process daunting as my ex-partner used to do this sort of thing
The list above is not exhaustive but just a sample of the type of clients that we can help.
Get in touch today via our enquiry form or call us for an informal chat .
Why sbl Financial