Help To Buy London Homes

By submitting this form, you’re allowing us to add you to our mailing list under the terms of GDPR. We will not allow your details to be used by third parties.
Help To Buy Mortgage Broker

Help To Buy is a UK Government scheme that aims to Help To Buy First Time Buyers. In this, the government lends 20% of the total cost of a newly built home.

Help To Buy London Homes means the government will lend 40% of the house value in London.

This scheme is in place to help first time home buyers. There is a set price limit on equity loans for homes in every region. Price limit for Help To Buy in London is set to £600,000.

Homes must be bought from builders registered with help to buy. Personal savings along with loans from the government can be used as deposits for new homes for first time buyers.

Why sbl Financial

Expert advice, maximum choice, market leading service

Access to over 170+ lenders means a solution for most people

Experienced team able to offer out of the box thinking

Email and online service

Face-to-face and out of hours appointments

Help To Buy Mortgage Advisor To Find The Right Mortgage

When it comes to Help To Buy Mortgages not all lenders are a part of this scheme. It is important to find lenders in the specific area who participate in Help To Buy Mortgages.

 A Help To Buy Mortgage Adviser will be able to help in this regard. Mortgage advisors have access to various lenders and will be able to find the right lender for any situation especially when it comes to specific situations. When it comes to mortgages it is never a one-size-fits-all, it is completely different from person to person and their situation.

Specialist Mortgage Advisor

Help To Buy Mortgage Broker To Find A Lender

A Help To Buy Mortgage is just the same as a residential mortgage. The one difference is that the government lends 20% of the home value to the buyer. This means that this 20% put together with the buyers’ savings will result in a sizable deposit for a home. For London, this loan amount is 40% of a house value.

A Help To Buy Mortgage Broker can then help in finding a suitable lender with suitable interest rates.

Help To Buy Remortgage To Pay Off Help To Buy Loans

At the end of the 5 years-no-interest periods of Help To Buy home loan, the rate of mortgage payments will increase as now interest is applied to the loan. It is best to pay off the loan before this 5 year period is complete. But this is not always possible. So the next best thing is to Remortgage Help to buy mortgages. This way, with the same lender or a new lender, it will be easier to keep up with the payments as it will now become more affordable with an extended repayment period.

A specialist mortgage advisor will be able to assist in getting good rates on Help To Buy Remortgage.